This is going to be a fun and simple post. I had a few holds at the Libary and I picked them up a few days ago so I will share with you what those books are.
1. Reflection: A Twisted Tale by Elizabeth Lim
This is the fourth book in the Twisted Tales series that follows the story of Mulan. In this story, Mulan has to travel to the underworld to save Shang after he gets injured. Oh, and Mulan is still undercover as Ping!
I love reading these twisted tales books and I can’t wait to get to this one.
Reviews Twisted tales Series: A Whole New World, Once Upon a Dream, As Old as Time
2. Wires and Nerve Vol.2: Gone Rouge by Marissa Meyer
This is the second book in the Wires and Nerve series ( maybe a duology). I loved the first Volume so I just had to get the second.
Review: Wires and Nerve Vol.1
3. Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
I wasn’t planning on reading this book anytime soon but then I found out that this is the BookCon Book Club book of the month so I decided to see if it was available at my library. It was so I was like sure let’s give this a try. I do not know much about this book but this book has been getting a lot of good reviews and I decided to jump on the bandwagon… is that how you say that?
Well, anyway I am super excited to get to this book.
That is it all the books I picked up from the Libary. Let me know in the comments if you have read any of these books and what you thought of them, no spoilers of course.
Until next time book nerds,
In today’s post, I will be sharing with you guys what I am planning on reading the next three months. Hope you enjoy.
1. What the Valley Knows by Heather Christie
- I received an ebook from Black Rose Writing for review. I am so excited to get to this book, it is a young adult contemporary about a girl who moves to a new town and gets involved with the popular football player. One night she and her boyfriend get into a car accident and she ends up forgetting something important. I do not know much about it but it has great reviews so I am looking forward to reading it.
Continue reading “Coming Up in April, May and June”
This post is going to be about my top 5 books that I can not wait to be released in 2018. They will be listed in publication date order. Hope you enjoy!
1) Surprise Me by Sophie Kinsella
Release Date: February 13, 2018
About: Sylvie and Dan have been together for 10 years and have the best lives. One day at doctors visit they are told that they can live for another 68 years. Learning this they start to panic a little since 68 years together is a very long time. So they come up with a plan to keep things fresh and exciting in their marriage. They will come up with little surprises for each other so that their lives will never become boring. While doing this, things go wrong and secrets are revealed that begin to shake up their marriage in a way that they did not intend.
Thoughts: I love Sophie Kinsella’s writing and I can not wait to finally read this book. I know it’s going to be filled with laughter and surprise ( pun not intended) in true Kinsella style. Continue reading “Anticipated 2018 Books”