In today’s post, I will be sharing with you guys what I am planning on reading the next three months. Hope you enjoy.
1. What the Valley Knows by Heather Christie
- I received an ebook from Black Rose Writing for review. I am so excited to get to this book, it is a young adult contemporary about a girl who moves to a new town and gets involved with the popular football player. One night she and her boyfriend get into a car accident and she ends up forgetting something important. I do not know much about it but it has great reviews so I am looking forward to reading it.
2. Red Sparrow by Jason Matthews
- I wanted to read this book because the movie trailer looks amazing. So, I decided that I should read the book before watching the movie. This is a spy, thriller type of book.
3. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- This has been on my TBR for so long that I am not even sure I remember what it is about. That being said I am still very excited about this book, I have heard so many good things about and it is about time I finally read it.
4. Dividing Eden by Joelle Charbonneau
- What I know about this book is that twin brother and sister have equal claim to the throne and they need to choose what path to take to see who gets the crown. Again, this has been on my TBR for so long it is about time that I read it.
6. Reflection ( A Twisted Tale ) by Elizabeth Lim
- Twist: What if Mulan had to travel to the underworld? This is the story of Mulan where Shang get hurt badly and Mulan has to travel to the underworld to save him. The thing is that Mulan is still undercover as Ping. I love the Twisted Tales series I am currently reading As Old as Time and loving it. So excited to get to Reflection.
6. War Storm by Victoria Aveyard
- This book comes out in May and I am so excited because this is the last book in the Red Queen series. If you want to read my reviews on Red Queen, Glass Sword, and Kings Cage please check those out!
7. Allied by Amy Tintera
- This book also comes out in May and I am so excited to read it. This is the last book in the Ruined trilogy and I can’t wait to finds out what happens next and how it concludes. If you want to check out my reviews on Ruined and Avenged please check them out!
That is it all the books I am planning on reading the next three months. Let me know in the comments what you will be reading.
Until next time,