In today’s post I will be telling you what I have planned to read in February and March. I have decided to start doing my TBR’s every three months instead of monthly. That way it allows me to have a longer amount of time to read the books that I set out to read. Since I thought about this after I had already done my January TBR this month it will just be February and March. My next TBR will be in April for April, May and June. The next July for July, August and September. Lastly, October for October, November and December. I really hope that this schedule works out better. Now on to the books.
1. Forest of a Thousand Lanterns by Julie C. Dao
- I started this book the end of January so I will continue on into February.
2. Surprise Me by Sophie Kinsella
- I absolutely love Sophie Kinsella so I am always excited to read her books. Surprise Me will hit shelves on February 13th.
3. A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle
- The Disney movie adaptation of A Wrinkle in Time is being released on March 9th so I have to get this book read before heading to the movies to watch the adaptation.
4. Zenith by Sasha Alsberg and Lindsay Cummings
- I am not going to lie I was not planning on reading this book but I have heard a lot of mixed reviews about this book so this intrigued me so I am currently waiting for a copy of this book form the New York Public Library.
Those are the books that I am planning on reading in February and March. I might read more we will just have to wait and see. Let me know in the comments what you are planning on reading this month. Also if you have read any of the books on my list, just no spoilers.
Note: I just want to remind everyone that if you have not done so already sign up for email notifications from my blog. You will get an email every time I post a new blog post. All you have to do is type in your email on the top right corner on my homepage ( see picture below) and press enter. I will really appreciate it if you sign up. Thank you so much for reading.
Until next time book nerds,