This post is going to be the Rapid Fire Book Tag. I will be answering the following questions as quickly as I can without thinking about it too much. This tag was created by Girl Reading on YouTube. Check out her original video! Now let’s get into the questions.
Side Note: If I mention a book and I have a review for that book I will link my reviews.
1)E-Book or Physical Book?
– Physical Book: It’s just so much better to hold an actual book.
2)Paperback or Hardback?
– For my shelves hardback. But to read I feel paperback is easier to read/ travel with.
3) Online or In-Store Book Shopping?
-In-Store shopping: I just love the environment of a bookstore especially stores like Stand Books where there are a lot of good deals on used books. Some used books look like they are brand new. Which is a win-win.
4)Trilogies or Series?
-I mostly have series so I am going to say series.
5)Heroes or Villains?
-In books Heroes. But in tv shows, I love myself a good villain.
6)A book you want everyone to read?
–Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon: It’s such an amazing book. I know when I read it, it really made me think about life.
7)Recommend an underrated book?
–Ruined by Amy Tintera: I feel like this book is not talked about a lot. Especially in the book tube community. Ruined is amazing it is packed with action from the first page until the last page.
8)The last book you finished?
– Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K Rowling: This is my first time reading Harry Potter and I am loving it! I don’t know what took me so long!
9)The Last Book You Bought?
–My Not so Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella: If you have not read this yet you should. I loved it.
Reviews: Spoiler Free
10)Weirdest Thing You’ve Used as a Bookmark?
-Probably a receipt which is not really weird.
11)Used Books: Yes or No?
-Yes! Especially if you can not afford to buy new books all the time used books is a great option.
12)Top Three Favorite Genres?
– Fantasy, Contemporary, Re-tellings ( is that a genre? I am going to say it is)
13)Borrow or Buy?
– I love to own my books, but right now I have been mainly borrowing from the library. I love the library because if I don’t like the book I can just return it. Also, it is free so you can still read all the books you want without having to spend money. Unless you return a book late then you will have to pay a fee.
14)Characters or Plot?
– Characters: If the plot is good but I can’t connect with the character I usually don’t finish the book.
15)Long or Short Books?
-Medium books? I am so cheating on this question oh well.
16)Long or Short Chapters?
– Short chapters 1000%: short chapters make it feel like the book is going a little quicker. With long chapters it makes me feel like the chapter is never ending and I will never get to the next chapter.
17)Name The First Three Books You Think Of…
Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
18)Books That Makes You Laugh or Cry?
– Anything by Sophie Kinsella I will laugh out loud when I read it. There have been a few that have made me cry as well.
19)Our World or Fictional Worlds?
-Fictional Worlds: I love diving into a new world.
20)Audiobooks: Yes or No?
-Yes: I especially love to listen to audiobooks of books I want to re-read. This way I can just listen to it when I am doing other things. For example, I am listening to Shopaholic to the Rescue by Sophie Kinsella while I type this. I also like to audio book books that are taking me forever to read myself.
21)Do You Ever Judge a Book by its Cover?
– All the time. I like pretty things what can I say.
22)Book to Movie or Book to TV Adaptations?
-Book to movie: I don’t know why I just prefer movies.
23)A Movie or TV-Show You Preferred to its Book?
– Pretty Little Liars: They are like a million books I only read the first book and some of the second. I didn’t feel the need to continue.
24)Series or Standalone’s?
-Series: Most of the books I read are series. I do like standalone books but I always get really sad when I finish a standalone I really liked and won’t know what happens to the characters next.
Those are all the questions and I tag all the book bloggers out there! I will love to read all of your answers.
Until next time book nerds,