In today’s post I will be reviewing episode 7×6 of Pretty Little Liars. I got really far behind on my reviews so I am going to post the other four episodes I am missing this weekend, hope you don’t mind. I will not be going into full details on what happened in each episode, just some thoughts that I had watching the episodes. Now on to the review!
Wanted: Dead or Alive
- Ali confronts the Liars about them turning her in to AD to get Hanna back.
- Rosewood PD believe there is camera evidence of Archer.
- Jenna helped get Archer into Welby and get his new identity.
- Caleb and Spencer part ways.
- Mary finds out that Charlotte went by Cece Drake.
- Aria tells Ezra the truth about what her and the Liars did.
- Fake cop with mask attacks Ali in her house.
- Ezra proposes to Aria again and she says yes!
- Maid finds Sara dead in the tub.
- Spencer and Hanna go to Archers grave to see if he is still there.
- Who is that creepy cop watching Aria and Hanna?
- Jenna and her damn flute!
- Don’t let that cop in!
- Where are you going Sara? Who is at the door?
- Why would you go back to Archers grave? And where did they get those shovels?
- Who is watching Spencer and Hanna bury Archer back up?
- Aria, Hanna and Emily phones ring at the same time…its Spencer. “ We really need to stop group texting each other.” -Aria
- Hanna is freaking out because she thinks that Archer is still alive and got out of his grave. “ Hanna you need to stop reading Wikipedia.” -Aria
- Hanna throws ring Aria: Hanna! Hanna: It’s over Aria- But its a diamond!
- Sara to Emily: I’am trying to protect you! I care about you. Me: Yeah right.
I thought this was a decent episode. We got some important information about Archer and a good amount of Action happened.
Death count after this episode: 2
Until next time liars,